Our customers are at the heart of our organisation. As such, one of our core objectives is to provide you with a seamless banking experience. As a customer using our different services, we value your feedback/inputs and welcome them as a way for us to enhance our services to you.
How to contact us?
- Talk to any staff member of the Bank whether by visiting a branch, contacting your dedicated Relationship Officer or calling our Customer Service Helpdesk on (+230) 207 0111 (from 8.00 A.M. to 6.00P.M. on weekdays).
- You can also send your feedback via our form below
- In case your request is delayed, kindly contact:
- Our Complaints Desk on (+230) 202 3531/3533 (from 9.00 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. on weekdays)
- The Complaints Supervisor on (+230) 202 1703 or the Complaints Lead on (+230) 202 1543 (from 9.00 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. on weekdays)
- The Head of Service Excellence on (+230) 202 1421 (from 9.00 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. on weekdays)
- Or simply send an email to email@example.com
Handling your complaint
Once we receive your complaint, we will do our best to resolve it on the spot and to your satisfaction. If your complaint requires further analysis, please submit your grievances in writing. We will send an acknowledgement to you within two (2) working days upon receipt and keep you informed about the progress of our actions. A written reply, including our decision, will be sent to you within ten (10) days as from the date the complaint is received.
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can make an appeal to our Chief Executive by calling his office on (+230) 202 1615 (from 9.00 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. on weekdays) or by sending an email to CE.Secretary@sbmgroup.mu
Escalation to the Office of the Ombudsperson for Financial Services
In the event that you are not satisfied with our response following escalation to all levels of management, we invite you to refer your complaint to the Ombudsperson for Financial Services, enclosing a copy of your complaint made to us, our subsequent reply and any other relevant information/document, at the following address:
The Office of the Ombudsperson for Financial Services
8th Floor, SICOM Tower
Wall Street, Ebene Cybercity
Phone: 468 6475
Fax: 468 6473
If you are a customer of a foreign office of our group, please send your request to:
Banque SBM Madagascar
Chief Executive Officer,
|Kenya||Chief Customer Experience Officer (CCXO)
SBM Bank, Riverside Mews, Riverside Drive, Nairobi Kenya
P.O Box 34886 – 00100, Nairobi.
T: (+254) 709 800 000 / (+254) 730 175 000
Facebook: SBM Bank Kenya
WhatsApp Chat: +254 773 758 196